Students from foreign countries/institutions can do an internship for a period from 2 to 12 months at any service, office or unit of the University of A Coruña.
Students must be registered in a higher education institution and enrolled in studies leading to a recognized degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate).
The student will receive no salary, reward in kind or grant from the University of A Coruña in return for the developed activities during the internship period.
The University of A Coruña undertakes to:
- Assign to students tasks and responsibilities (according to the proposed training agreement) to match their knowledge, skills, competencies and training objectives and ensure that appropriate equipment and support is available, as long as there is an internship offer related to the training, made by one UDC service, office or unit.
- Send an arrival certificate to the home institution, if requested
- Deliver an evaluation report signed by the tutor by the end of the internship, assessing the student’s work, so that it could be used by home institution to grant academic recognition..
- Issue a final “End of Stay” certificate (including beginning and final dates of the internship)
The student undertakes to:
- Apply for his/her international internship at the International Relations Office (IRO) of the University of A Coruña (UDC), following the application procedure
- Hire health insurance or European Health Insurance Card valid in Spain for all the internship period
- At his/her arrival to UDC, go to the International Relations Office of the University of A Coruña with the following documents:
- Copy of visa (if necessary).
- Copy of health insurance or European Health Insurance Card
- Pay UDC student`s insurance (all information provided at the International Relations Office upon arrival at UDC)
- Before leaving, fill in the student’s Final report and collect his/her “End of Stay” certificate and final report for Erasmus + internships or International Internships (Spanish / English)
- Fill in the online Application for Erasmus + internships or International Internships (for students coming from countries not included in the Erasmus+ "Programme") and submit it online, preferably 2 months before the start of the internship, and always with enough time for visa procedures if necessary.
- The following documents must be uploade in the online application:
- Training agreement duly filled by the student and the corresponding home coordinator, using the following forms:
- Copy of home transcript of record
- Language certificate (B1 level of Spanish or Galician language required except for native students, or at least to justify a previous semester study period in Spain).
- Copy of passport or ID card
APPROVAL OF INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP
- The student will receive the Training Agreement duly signed by the IRO of the UDC
- The IRO of the UDC will issue and send an official acceptance letter so that the student can apply for a visa, if necessary
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org