The deadline for the submission of proposals either in English or in Spanish (both for oral presentations and posters A1) is 15 february 2010. Such proposals may be included in one of the following panels:
1. Corpus design, compilation and types.
2. Discourse and corpora
3. Corpus-based grammatical studies
4. Corpus-based lexicology and lexicography
5. Corpora, contrastive studies and translation.
6. Corpus and linguistic variation
7. Corpus-based ciomputatinal linguistics
8. Corpora, language acquisition and teaching
9. Corpora and literary analysis
10. Special uses of corpus linguistics
You are kindly requested to send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the panel in which you wish to be included.
Please send the full text in a MSWord file named as follows: paper/poster name (the first 4 words) followed by _year of the conference, as in the example below:
Do NOT include author/s name/s in this file.
You should include your personal details (name, affiliation, e-mail address, technical support needed, etc) in a different file. This file will be named following the same pattern as the one containing the text, but including the name of the author before the year of the conference, as in the example:
Posters will also be accepted for CILC10 with the same deadline. They must be sent in PDF format accompanied by an abstract and, as in the case of oral presentations, they must be anonymous for peer review.
Please follow these instructions carefully. The styleshhet can be downloaded by clicking on:
Participants will receive an answer before March 15th 2010.