The Office for Gender Equality provides the necessary technical support to achieve the goal of equality between women and men. To this end, it is charged with the following tasks:
- The development of studies on the situation of gender inequality at the UDC.
- Ensuring the introduction of the gender perspective in the different fields of knowledge.
- Encouraging training and research on gender studies in the different scholarly areas.
- Carrying out information and promotion activities on the issue of gender equality in the university community, as well as in the social and cultural environment.
- Fostering actions to guarantee egalitarian conditions for the access and promotion of women and men to teaching, research, labour and representative activities at the UDC.
- Collaborating with Galician, Spanish and international administrations and institutions in the securing of gender equality.
- Knowing, informing and, if it comes to it, mediating in the possible conflicts over gender discrimination in the academic and labour activities at the UDC.
Director of services: Ana Jesús López Díaz
Edificio de Servicios Administrativos
Campus de Esteiro
15403 Ferrol (A Coruña)
Tel.: +34 981 33 74 00 ext. 3693